ABC Costing System White Paper
Activity-Based Costing: Principles for Improving Your Return on ABC
The Activity-Based Costing [ABC] System is the most comprehensive approach for accurately measuring the true costs and profitability of products, channels, customers and relationships. As such, the Activity-Based Costing System is something all financial institutions increasingly engaged with, but simply carrying out ABC Accounting & Management strategies does not ensure return on investment (ROI).
Our whitepaper "Bang for Your Buck: Principles for Improving Your Return on ABC" provides key, actionable insight on making ABC work better for you:
- Cost Study Triage: How to find the “sweet spot” to deliver value in the most effective way
- The importance of putting capacity before costing
- How to avoid low-value data by using factors over proxies
- Shifting from Unit Cost to Unit Time for Time-Driven Costing
- How to use ABC as a sustainable cost reduction laser
- And much, much more!
Learn more about protecting your ROI and generating better returns from ABC.
Download our white paper, Bang for Your Buck: Principles for Improving Your Return on ABC, today!